Tuesday & Thursday Literacy & Math
Join Ms. Maya for Language Arts & Math enrichment sessions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 11:15 AM-1:15 PM.
Students will engage in hands-on student-centered learning. The curriculum follows the kindergarten-level New Jersey State Learning Standards but will be guided based on individual student level and skill attainment. Students will be taught at their own level.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays in April beginning April 13th
- 11:15 AM-1:15PM
- Orton-Gillingham based literacy program
- Multisensory Math program
- must be paid in full in order to reserve a spot. Due to the limited number of students, this payment is non-refundable.
- Ms. Maya has 6 years of experience as a teacher’s assistant at the George Washington School where she prepared lessons, worked closely with students and made lasting connections with families and staff.
- There will be a maximum of 5 students in a group.
- Students will receive their own materials and will not be sharing (each student will have a box labeled with their materials provided by The Village).
- Each student will receive copies of the books used in class in order to limit shared materials.
- Due to the current circumstances, we ask that this be a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area on the first floor.
- Students must be potty trained.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Please note that there will be no refunds under any circumstances as space is very limited.
*If you are interested in one-on-one tutoring or smaller group instruction please contact us directly for information.
*There will be no refund for absenteeism or snow closures. In the case of mandatory long-term (one week or more) state closures, we will refund the prorated amount of days remaining or provide credit for the following classes.