Toddlers Learn and Grow (15 months - 3 years), October
The Village Toddlers Learn & Grow ensures children's first experience in a school-like environment is a positive one. The Village learning is centered on growing a love for learning at a young age in a clean and safe environment.
The classes will incorporate a variety of activities that include morning meetings, storytimes, small-group instruction, guided play, arts & crafts, and cooperative learning activities that develop social skills. All activities will be centered around language arts and/or STEM skills ensuring children are exposed to academic skills in a creative and fun way.
The Village has developed a mindfulness curriculum that will be included throughout the activities children engage in. Children enrolled in this program will also be a part of themed experiences.
Classes will be three days a week, Tuesday-Thursday. There will be two sessions. Session one will be from 8:15 AM-10:15 AM and it is ideal for toddlers ages 16 months to 22 months. Session two is from 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM the age group is 23 months to 30 months. Please note that exceptions can be made based on the child's maturity and independent levels.
*WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional, yes or no. Please specify preference.)
*There are no refunds under any circumstances and payment must be made in full to register.
*Please note that parents or caretakers must be an on-call basis.
- November: Nov. 2-30 (no classes on 11/25)
- December: Dec. 1-23
- This is a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area/cafe on the first floor.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Please note that there will be no refunds under any circumstances as space is very limited.
- Children at this age are not required to wear masks.
- maximum of 6 children with one teacher and one assistant