The Village Learn & Grow Summer Camp (Ages 3.5-5)
The Village Learn & Grow Summer Camp ensures children maintain and advance academic skills while developing a love for learning in a clean and safe environment. Children will be taught using hands-on strategies that are engaging. The three-hour classes (9AM-12PM) will incorporate a variety of activities that include morning meetings, storytimes, small-group instruction, guided play, arts & crafts, and cooperative learning activities that develop social skills. All activities will be centered around language arts and/or STEM skills ensuring children develop academic skills in a creative way.
There will be two summer sessions.
Summer Session 1: June 21-July 30
Summer Session 2: August 2-Sept 3rd
*WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional yes or no. Please specify preference.)
*There are no refunds under any circumstances and payment must be made in full to register.
- Maximum of 8 students, one teacher, and one assistant.
- Students will receive their own materials and will not be sharing (each student will have a box labeled with their materials provided by The Village).
- Due to the current circumstances, we ask that this be a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area on the first floor.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- We ask that children practice wearing masks.
- Please note that there will be no refunds under any circumstances as space is very limited.