Summer Camp, Ages: 2-5, Monday & Friday, 10:30AM - 12:30PM
The Village Learn & Grow Summer Camp ensures children's first experience in a school-like environment is a positive one. The Village learning is centered on growing a love for learning at a young age in a clean and safe environment.
The two-hour classes will follow themes of the week and incorporate a variety of activities that include morning meetings, story times, small-group instruction, guided play, arts & crafts, and cooperative learning activities that develop social skills. All activities will be centered around language arts and/or STEM skills ensuring children are exposed to academic skills in a creative and fun way.
Curriculum covered is different from Tuesday-, Wednesday, Thursday camps.
*WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional, yes or no. Please specify preference.)
*There are no refunds under any circumstances and payment must be made in full to register.
- Summer 1: June 27 - July 29 (closed on July 4)
- Summer 2: Aug 2 - Sept 2
- Option: Monday & Friday
- Monday’s: Ms. Adrianna
- Friday’s: Ms. Jennifer
- 10:30AM - 12:30PM
- Ages: 2-5
- This is a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the cafe/waiting area on the first floor.
- Students' temperatures will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Children are not required to wear a mask. Staff will be required to wear a mask.