Mini & Me Village Music & Movement Development Class - Sundays 10AM
The long-awaited Mini & Me Village Music & Movement Development Class is in session! The Village music and movement curriculum has been carefully curated by an experienced early educator, a passionate mama, and a musical genius. Each engaging lesson centers around a fun theme and incorporates sign language, speech-pathology strategies that improve communication and highlights early literacy skills such as letter recognition. Children will explore the magical world of instruments while singing and moving along to new and familiar tunes while parents learn new development strategies & exercises to implement in everyday life.
Meet Ms. Julia! Julia is a musician and teacher based in New Jersey. She graduated from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, having studied Musical Theatre. She has been singing and playing musical instruments such as the piano, flute, and ukulele from a young age, and now aims to inspire the next generation of music makers.
- Ages 0-3
- 5/9, 5/16, 5/23
- Location: downstairs play space
- Limit of 6 attendees with one caretaker
- Temperatures will be taken upon entrance. Anyone with a temperature of 99.6 or higher will not be will be allowed to attend class.
- No one with symptoms of illness will be allowed to attend class.
- Caretakers will be asked to attend closely to their children and ensure they are not sharing toys or supplies.
- We kindly ask that anyone committing to these classes also personally commit to following the CDC-recommended precautionary measures.
- Adults must wear masks.
- *Please note that due to the limited number of spots, payment is not refundable under any circumstances. In the case that The Village must close due to potential state closure guidelines, you will be refunded for unused classes.
*WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO ATTEND CLASSES.