Little Villagers' Literacy & Math 3’s & 4’s Enrichment Class (Tuesday's & Thursday's) - November (7 sessions)
Join Ms. Maya for Language Arts & Math enrichment sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 AM-1:30 PM.
Students will engage in hands-on student-centered learning. The curriculum follows the kindergarten-level New Jersey State Learning Standards but will be guided based on individual student level and skill attainment.
Students who are not enrolled in the Monday, Wednesday, & Friday course are welcome to join this course . Students will be taught at their own level.
There will be a limit of 5 students.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 11:30 AM-1:30 PM
- Orton-Gillingham based literacy program
- Touch Math program
- must be paid in full in order to reserve a spot. Due to the limited number of students, this payment is non-refundable.
- 5 student maximum
- Ms. Maya has 6 years of experience as a teacher’s assistant at the George Washington School where she prepared lessons, worked closely with students and made lasting connections with families and staff.
- Ms. Aqsa has five years of experience in childcare and tutoring. She is currently studying at the New Jersey Institute of Technology. Ms. Aqsa's creativity skills and knowledge in STEM has led her to develop engaging STEM lessons and activities for children.
- There will be a maximum of 5 students in a group.
- Students will receive their own materials and will not be sharing (each student will have a box labeled with their materials provided by The Village).
- Each student will receive copies of the books used in class in order to limit shared materials.
- Due to the current circumstances, we ask that this be a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area on the first floor.
- Students must be potty trained.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Please note that there will be no refunds under any circumstances as space is very limited.
*If you are interested in one-on-one tutoring or smaller group instruction please contact us directly for information.