Literacy & Math 3’s, 4’s, & 5s (Monday’s and/or Thursday’s) - June & July
Join Language Arts & Math enrichment sessions on Monday’s and/or Thursday’s from 12:15PM-2:15PM
Students will engage in hands-on student-centered learning. The curriculum follows the kindergarten-level New Jersey State Learning Standards but will be guided based on individual student level and skill attainment. Students will be taught at their own level.
- Monday’s and/or Thursday’s 12:15-2:15 PM
- June 28 - July 30
- Orton-Gillingham based literacy program
- Multisensory Math program
- must be paid in full in order to reserve a spot. Due to the limited number of students, this payment is non-refundable.
- Students will receive their own materials and will not be sharing (each student will have a box labeled with their materials provided by The Village).
- Each student will receive copies of the books used in class in order to limit shared materials.
- Due to the current circumstances, we ask that this be a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area on the first floor.
- Students must be potty trained.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Please note that there will be no refunds under any circumstances as space is very limited.
*If you are interested in one-on-one tutoring or smaller group instruction please contact us directly for information.
*There will be no refund for absenteeism or snow closures. In the case of mandatory long-term (one week or more) state closures, we will refund the prorated amount of days remaining or provide credit for the following classes.