Little Villagers’ Ballet! May 9AM
Our youngest dancers learn basic ballet movements in a positive and fun environment. Proper technique is taught through creative dances and imagination.
We focus on the basics: strength, muscle control, coordination, and classroom socialization. Dancers explore their independence by attending class without parental assistance. Every class is a dance adventure of music and movement.
Meet Ms. Anastasiia! Anastasiia is a dancer and teacher based in New Jersey. She graduated from the “Juste Debout” Dance school in Paris and University of the Arts in Russia, having studied Ballet and Modern dance. Her dance background is Ballet, Ballroom, Jazz and Hip Hop!
- Time: 9AM-9:45AM
- Dates: 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23
- Attire: Please ensure littles wear ballet slippers.
- One guardian per child due to the current circumstances.
- Location: second-floor creativity space
- All attendees will be screened upon entry, anyone with a 99.6 fever or higher will not be able to attend. Anyone showing signs of illness (ie. runny nose, cough, fever) will not be able to attend class.
*Please note, payments are non-refundable and waivers must be signed in order to participate. Please see the rules and waivers tab on our website.