Little Explorers' Outdoor Summer Camp, Ages: 3 - 5 Years
An outdoor/indoor immersive camp for our little explorers. The instructors will lead our little campers on guided walks and exploration through the little pond across the street from The Village. With a 3:1 Child to adult ratio, children will receive individual attention and care at all times during their adventures. They will learn about an ecosystem, aquatic life, reptiles, insects and more. Daily activities will include a picnic, scavenger hunts, identifying animal friends, flower pressing, foraging and so much more! We will also have surprise summer special events for the children. With only 4 spots available, this camp is sure to fill up quickly.
- Summer 1: June 27 - July 29 (closed on July 4)
- Summer 2: Aug 2 - Sept 2
- Monday - Friday
- Time: 12:30 PM - 2PM
- Ages: 3-5
- This is a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the cafe/waiting area on the first floor.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Children are not required to wear a mask. Staff will be required to wear a mask.
- 6 student maximum
- 2 teachers