2's Active Play Class
Join Ms. Maya for a fun-filled active play class. Your little one will have the opportunity to explore our Montessori style play space while being guided by an experienced instructor. During this drop-off class your. little ones will adventure into a different play based activity during each one hour class. The class will end with a fun movement based activity such as dance, yoga, stretching and aerobics.
- Ages 2 -3 years
- September 14 - October 8th (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday) * please note there will not be class on Tuesday, September 15th
- 3 times a week for 1 hour a session (11:30a.m- 12:30p.m Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Classes include active play, play based activity & play based movement
- The balance must be paid in full in order to reserve a spot. Due to the limited number of students, this payment is non-refundable.
- Ms. Maya has 6 years of experience as a teacher’s assistant at the George Washington School where she prepared lessons, worked closely with students and made lasting connections with families and staff.
- There will be a maximum of 4 students in a group.
- There will only be 1 educator for each group.
- Due to the current circumstances, this is a drop-off only program. If parents choose to wait, they are welcome to use our outside seating.
- Students must be potty trained, if they ae not, please note that we can not change diapers
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted.
*If you are interested in one-on-one tutoring or smaller group instruction please contact us directly for information.