Toddlers Learn and Grow Summer Camp (20 months-3 years)
The Village Learn & Grow Summer Camp ensures children's first experience in a school-like environment is a positive one. The Village learning is centered on growing a love for learning at a young age in a clean and safe environment.
The two-hour classes will incorporate a variety of activities that include morning meetings, storytimes, small-group instruction, guided play, arts & crafts, and cooperative learning activities that develop social skills. All activities will be centered around language arts and/or STEM skills ensuring children are exposed to academic skills in a creative and fun way.
Classes will be Friday's from 9:15 AM-11:15 AM
Summer Session 1: June 25-July 30 (NO CLASS JULY 2)
Summer Session 2: August 6-Sept 3rd
*WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional, yes or no. Please specify preference.)
*There are no refunds under any circumstances and payment must be made in full to register.
Meet Ms. Christina!
Ms. Christina is a certified PreK-6th grade school teacher with over ten years of experience in early childhood education. She is also CPR certified and has her master's in literacy. Ms. Christina's experience, education, and her true love and passion for educating young children make her the perfect candidate for this position. Ms. Christina will focus on developing social and emotional skills while ensuring children grow a love for learning and academics at a young age.
- Maximum of 5 students, one teacher.
- Students will receive their own materials and will not be sharing (each student will have a box labeled with their materials provided by The Village).
- Due to the current circumstances, we ask that this be a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area on the first floor.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Please note that there will be no refunds under any circumstances as space is very limited.
- Children at this age are not required to wear masks, however, we ask that adults entering the space at any time wear masks.