Toddlers Learn and Grow (17 months - 3 years)
The Village Toddlers Learn & Grow ensures children's first experience in a school-like environment is a positive one. The Village learning is centered on growing a love for learning at a young age in a clean and safe environment.
The classes will incorporate a variety of activities that include morning meetings, storytimes, small-group instruction, guided play, arts & crafts, and cooperative learning activities that develop social skills. All activities will be centered around language arts and/or STEM skills ensuring children are exposed to academic skills in a creative and fun way.
The Village has developed a mindfulness curriculum that will be included throughout the activities children engage in.
Classes options will be as follows:
- Three days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (8:15 AM-10:15 AM ages 17 months to 26 months ) (10:30 AM - 12:30 PM ages 26 months to 36 months)
- Monday and/or Friday option (ages 17 months-36 months) 10:30AM-12:30PM
- Please note that exceptions can be made based on the child's maturity and independent levels.
*WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional, yes or no. Please specify preference.)
*There are no refunds under any circumstances and payment must be made in full to register.
*Please note that parents or caretakers must be on an on-call basis.
Register for three months and receive a 5% discount.
Register for 6 months and receive a 10% discount.
- Classes begin January 3rd
- The only time off during the months of January through June will be Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day January 17 and Memorial Day, May 30
- This is a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area/cafe on the first floor.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Please note that there will be no refunds under any circumstances as space is very limited.
- Children at this age are not required to wear masks.
- maximum of 6 children with one teacher and one assistant