Pre-K Learn & Grow, Ages 3-4
The Pre-K Learn & Grow program ensures children maintain and advance academic skills while developing a love for learning in a clean and safe environment. The classes will focus on developing language arts skills (phonics, comprehension, and writing), and mathematics (problem-solving, computation, number recognition, etc) skills. The teacher will incorporate a variety of activities that include morning meetings, storytimes, small-group differentiated instruction, guided play, and arts & crafts. The teacher will also include cooperative learning activities that develop social skills.
The Village has developed a mindfulness curriculum that will be included throughout the activities children engage in. Children enrolled in this program will also be a part of themed celebrations and optional monthly field trips.
This part-time Pre-K program is meant to ensure children develop a strong academic foundation while building social and emotional skills. Our small-group setting ensures children are met with one-to-one daily.
Classes will be held from Monday-Friday. Students will have one 20-minute snack break daily.
*WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional, yes or no. Please specify preference.)
*There are no refunds under any circumstances and payment must be made in full to register.
*Please note, parents must be on an on-call basis.
- September: Sept 8-30
- October: Oct. 1-28 (no classes on 10/11)
- November: Nov. 2-30 (no classes on 11/25)
- December: Dec. 1-23
- This is a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the cafe/waiting area on the first floor.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- We ask that children practice wearing masks.
- Please note that there will be no refunds under any circumstances as space is very limited.