Little Villagers’ Ballet! Ages 2.5 - 5, July 9AM & 10AM
Our youngest dancers learn basic ballet movements in a positive and fun environment. Proper technique is taught through creative dances and imagination.
We focus on the basics: strength, muscle control, coordination, and classroom socialization. Dancers explore their independence by attending class without parental assistance. Every class is a dance adventure of music and movement.
Meet Ms. Yanaisey! Ms. Yanaisey is a dancer and teacher based in New Jersey. She has taught in many dance schools in the area. Her dance background is in ballet, jazz, and hip hop!
- Time: 9AM-9:45AM, 10AM-10:45AM
- Dates: July 25th 7/25
- Attire: Please ensure littles wear ballet slippers.
- One guardian per child due to the current circumstances.
- Location: second-floor creativity space
- All attendees will be screened upon entry, anyone with a 99.6 fever or higher will not be able to attend. Anyone showing signs of illness (ie. runny nose, cough, fever) will not be able to attend class.
*Please note, payments are non-refundable and waivers must be signed in order to participate. Please see the rules and waivers tab on our website.