Learn & Grow Summer Camp Afternoon Session Ages: 3-5
The Village Learn & Grow Summer Camp ensures children's first experience in a school-like environment is a positive one. The Village learning is centered on growing a love for learning at a young age in a clean and safe environment.
The three-hour classes will incorporate a variety of activities that include morning meetings, storytimes, small-group instruction, guided play, arts & crafts, and cooperative learning activities that develop social skills. All activities will be centered around language arts and/or STEM skills ensuring children are exposed to academic skills in a creative and fun way. Art and Art history expert, Ms. Genevieve will engage and instruct children every Tuesday and they will learn about and be inspired by world-famous artists. We will also have surprise summer special events for the children.
*WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional, yes or no. Please specify preference.)
*There are no refunds under any circumstances and payment must be made in full to register.
- Summer 1: June 27 - July 29 (closed on July 4)
- Summer 2: Aug 2 - Sept 2
- Options: 5 days Monday-Friday, 3 days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) 2 days (Tuesdays & Thursday)
- Ages: 3-5
- Time: 3:00PM - 5:00PM
- This is a drop-off class. Parents are welcome to wait in the cafe/waiting area on the first floor.
- Students' temperature will be taken every morning using a non-touch thermometer.
- No students with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted. Parents must submit a doctor's note once a child returns from being ill.
- Children are not required to wear a mask. Staff will be required to wear a mask.
- 8 student maximum