Sensory Mini & Me Class, Ages 9 months - 3 years - Summer Sessions (June, July, August)
Sensory play offers children a unique opportunity to engage with the world in a way that helps them grow and develop. This kind of active play helps to create connections in the brain that allow for increasingly complex thoughts and tasks.
Join Ms. Jennifer for an engaging sensory class where children will partake in a variety of kinesthetic, audio, and visual activities that center around a story daily.
- Mondays 9AM-9:45AM + 15 minutes of free play
- June Dates: 6/06, 6/13, 6/20, 6/27
- July Dates: 7/11, 7/18, 7/25
- August Dates: 8/01, 8/08, 8/15, 8/22, 8/29
- All children and adults will be required to take a temperature and wellness check prior to entering class. Children or adults with temperatures of 99.6 or higher and/or who have a runny nose or contagious cough will not be permitted to attend class.
- No refunds under any circumstances.
- All attendees must sign the waiver form.