Let's Make a MESS - Sensory Based Class
This sensory and STEAM based exploratory class is based on one simple principle. LET THEM GET MESSY! We will provide and set up a series of activities for our littles to explore, learn and engage their curious minds while evoking senses such as sight, touch, hearing, and smell. The class consists of a mix of dancing, bubbles, painting, sensory based play and movement. This class is designed for children aged 1-5 years. Please dress for a mess and bring a change of clothes for the littles! One adult must accompany each child. All materials will be provided!
- Thursday Dates: 6/09, 6/23, 6/30, 7/14, 7/28 4:00PM - 4:45PM
- Saturday Dates: 7/09, 7/23 10:00AM - 10:45AM
- Thursday's 4:00PM - 4:45PM
- Saturday's 10:00AM - 10:45AM
- 6 children - $35
- 10 minutes of hyper dancing with instruments and bubbles to open up the class
- 5 minutes of yoga poses with upbeat music
- 15 minutes of sensory boxes with kinetic sand, Dough and so much more
- 15 Minutes of paint and STEAM exploration
- This is a Mini & Me Class. One adult must accompany each child.
- No one with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted.
* WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional. Please specify yes or no preference.)
- There are no refunds under any circumstance and payment must be made in full to register.