Mini & Me University
Mini & Me University: Sensory & Storytime early development mini & me classes.
From birth to age 5, a child’s brain develops more than at any other time in life. Early brain development has a lasting impact on a child’s ability to learn and succeed.
Immerse your little ones into a first learning experience that will stimulate their curiosity and instill a love for learning. Join us Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday mornings 8:15AM-9:15AM for a Mini and Me class series of interactive storytimes, crafts, & play! Read alouds help stimulate language development even before a child can speak. Help your little one acquire early language and creativity skills through an interactive storytime and craft. Sensory play offers children a unique opportunity to engage with the world in a way that helps them grow and develop. This kind of active play helps to create connections in the brain that allow for increasingly complex thoughts and tasks. The children will partake in a variety of kinesthetic, audio, and visual activities that center around a story daily.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:15AM - 9:15AM
- Drop in $25 or Monthly Membership $165
- Ages: 9 months - 3 years
- Location: downstairs play space
- *Please note that due to the limited number of spots, payment is not refundable under any circumstances. In the case that The Village must close due to potential state closure guidelines, you will be refunded for unused classes.
- Tuesday: Mini & Me STEM
- Wednesday: Mini & Me Music & Movement
- Thursday: Mini & Me Interactive Story Time