Let's Make a MESS - Sensory Based Class
Let's Make a Mess at The Village is an exciting and creative class designed for children aged 1-5 years. This sensory and STEAM based exploratory class is all about letting kids get messy and indulge in sensory play. Through a mix of dancing, bubbles, painting, sensory based play, art, painting and movement, kids will be able to explore, learn and engage their curious minds while evoking senses such as sight, touch, hearing, and smell.
Sensory play is incredibly beneficial for young children as it helps to develop their cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills. By engaging in sensory activities, children learn to process information about the world around them and develop their ability to problem-solve, communicate, and interact with others.
At Let's Make a Mess at The Village, children will have the opportunity to explore a range of different materials and textures, and develop their creativity and imagination. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to join in the fun and accompany their little ones as they discover new ways to play and learn.
All materials will be provided so all you need to do is dress for a mess and bring a change of clothes for the littles. Join us at Let's Make a Mess at The Village and let your kids experience the joys of sensory play!
Each little will be provided with their own sensory bin, art materials, apron and a canvas to create a masterpiece to take home!
- Saturday mornings 10:00AM-11:00AM & Wednesday evenings 4:00PM-5:00PM
- 8 children per class
- $35 per child
- 10 minutes of hyper dancing with instruments and bubbles to open up the class
- 5 minutes of story time
- 15 minutes of sensory boxes with kinetic sand, dough and so much more
- 15 Minutes of paint and STEAM exploration
-15 Minutes of art and
- This is a Mini & Me Class. One adult must accompany each child.
- No one with a runny nose, cough, or any other signs of contagious illness will be permitted.
* WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED IN ORDER TO REGISTER. (Media release is optional. Please specify yes or no preference.)
- There are no refunds under any circumstance and payment must be made in full to register.